1st post - a lil about us

We are the EKC owned and operated by Nixxy kitty / killakittyclaws resident of the SL community.
We were previously known as "K.k inc." but our name changed to "The EKC" as of the beggining of July 2017. EKC stands for Ecclectic Kitty Contour.

what you can expect to find in this blog :
 my store updates
what we have up for monthly group gift.
upcoming event info
new products made from other designers/fashion photos just for fun.
steals n deals
maybe even some tutorials.
updates and showcases on our products 
photos and links from our own personal bloggers and collaborators. 
photos of our products uploaded by our customers.
(if you have a photo you want to send in just drop a notecard in my box on SL. we'll post your photo with a link to your own blog/flickr.)


* some facts about us *
-  most the stuff you will find in the store will be unique - as I like to make my own mesh in blender - but I do sometimes work with templates and full perm items.
- we carry omega appliers, custom mesh clothing, custom mesh furniture, omega nails, and custom mesh accessories. (as well as template and full perm retextures)
- sometimes I collab with other creators.
- The styles we make are of an ecclectic style ranging from all different types of personality choice.
- we make mesh clothing for slink, classic, and fit.

(we currently dont provide clothing for "Maitreya". I need the deas for weighting purposes and I refuse to use the stolen and redistributed dae files so until "Maitreya" gives us them than I am sorry you wont find anything custom for them. you can however find some re-textured templates for "Maitreya" in our store though. we've been crossing our fingers for them for awhile now to no avail. so I dont expect to provide clothing for Maitreya any time soon.)

 - we're planning on introducing a new guy line soon and some freebies to fish for in the VIP area. so keep an eye out for that. -


((I find it highly amusing that EKC also stands for a contagious eye infection lol. that wasn't my intention. but if we're gonna be anything than i hope we will be contagious - especially to ones eyes. lol. just not in a bad way.))

You can find our inworld store here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tenanye/97/107/23
our new flickr here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/151080495@N08/
and my sl marketplace here : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/182211
our SL email : killakittyclaws@gmail.com


Comments